Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Fall, Y'all!!

Its that time of the year again, the leaves are turning, the weather is crisp in the morning and warm in the afternoons, and I am beginning to count down the days until a the next break from my students... ;)
More importantly, I get to decorate my house for fall! Not Halloween, but fall... there is a difference.  I think I did a pretty good job this year with the outside of the house, a wreath, mums, and some pumpkins... thats all I need!


I made the wreath out of burlap, I love it! 

My sweet pup... ok, ok... dog!
Speaking of Halloween... I was really excited about our first Halloween at our new house! Especially getting trick-or-treaters, I even bought candy over a month ago in preperation. How many kids rang our door bell you ask? Four. Four kids, and only two door bell rings. However, we did get one very special trick-or-treater!

HEDWIG! (Harry Potter's Owl)
aka Trey Crews! 

Love this kiddo with his bear hugs and ginormous kisses! 
P.S. Twenty four days until Thanksgiving and fifty three days until Christmas!! But until then, happy fall y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment