Friday, January 17, 2014

Strike a Pose!

Hi, buddy!
Last night photographers came from Capturing Hopes to take your photograph with Momma and Daddy! It's a wonderful organization of volunteer photographers that provide free professional photographs of NICU babies and their families! It was a wonderful experience and we can't wait for them to come back in a couple weeks. It means so much to us to have these beautiful photographs of you! You will soon learn that your Momma LOVES photographs, there are so many of Momma, Daddy, and Molly around the house... your daddy makes fun of me! So, its a good thing we had you, because I'm due for some new pictures up on the wall! We had so much fun holding you while Tara took your picture. You showed off smile, after smile, after smile! You were flirting with Tara and Jennifer like CRAZY, it was really cute! Last night they put a "sneak peek" up on Facebook and my heart skipped a beat! You are one handsome baby boy! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos, and don't worry family and friends, I will post them as soon as I get them :)


 Momma's attempt... 
Makes my heart melt!

Lisa, your nurse last night, wanted to try a new sleeping position with you because you are constantly putting yourself in the funkiest of positions! You loved hugging your "roll" last night! I found this so funny because for the last month that I was pregnant, I could only sleep if I had my body pillow like this :)





You had another great day today, we had kangaroo time and you snoozed for over an hour on my chest! You didn't move a muscle! I'm starting to feel like you recognize Momma and Daddy when we talk to you and hold you. That was something that has really been worrying us because we aren't with you all day long. Now, when we talk to you, you open your eyes and try to find us. We know you can't see us very well yet, but we love that you are interacting with us already! We love you so much and we are so proud of your strength! SO many people are praying for you, and we appreciate it so much! Thats the only way you are going to get big and strong enough to come home soon :) 
Love you, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment