Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"You are the Best Thing... that Ever Happened to Me"

The title of this post is in honor of my blog's namesake, and more importantly the song that Hunter and I shared our first dance to as husband and wife. Our wedding day was May 22, 2010 and the happiest day of my life. I can't believe that we have almost been married a year and a half, it feels just like yesterday. In case you did not know, Hunter and I were married on my maternal grandparents' 61st wedding anniversary. It was a very special tribute to a very special couple that are the perfect example of true love. Enough talk, here are some photographs courtesy of our photographer Doug Rice, of Allure Photography.

Best Friends.

My amazing family.

My beautiful friends.

Hunter's amazing family.

The handsome gentlemen. 

and we're walking, and we're laughing.... 

My beautiful cake, thanks to Ketchie Creek.

The Best Thing...

... that ever happened to me.

I could not resist.

It was quite the party!


Ready for the honeymoon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment